The Health Safety & Environment (HSE)
Everybody who works for CTSafe Center is responsible for getting HSE right. Good HSE performance and the health, safety and security of everyone who works for us are critical to the success of our business.
Our goals are simply stated – no accidents, no harm to people, and no damage to the environment.
We will produce quality products and services that can be used safely by our customers.
- consult, listen and respond openly and constructively to our customers, employees, neighbors, regulators and our other stakeholders.
- work with others – our partners, suppliers, competitors and regulators – to raise the standards of our industry
- maintain a safe workplace and we plan our work and perform it safely. We take responsibility for the safety of ourselves, coworkers, and guests.
- as a minimum, comply with all applicable laws and regulations and any other requirements to which to company subscribes
- openly report our performance, good and bad
- recognize those who contribute to improved HSE performance
We are committed to continual improvement of our HSE performance and management system. Our business plans include measurable HSE targets. We are all committed to meeting them.
The Board of Directors
20 Jan, 2020